BTE vs SLA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Belarus Cup semi-final 2nd Leg between BATE Borisov and Slavia Mozyr.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.30 – 9.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
BATE Borisov: Scherbitski; Bessmertniy, Filipenko, Volkov/Kopitovic, Nastic; Baga, Williumsson, Dragun; Nekhajchik, Saroka, Stasevich/Skavysh.
Slavia-Mozyr: Baranovski; Pantya, Potapov, Tymonyuk, Costrov/Malkevich; Shevchenko, Raevskiy, Zhuk; Kotlyarov, Narh, Melnikov/Vasilevich.
Team News & Match Tips – BTE vs SLA:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Belarus Cup matches in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- My Verdict: Slavia captain Chukhley is an injury doubt for this match.
- Slavia Mozyr defeated BATE Borisov 1-0 at home in the first leg of the Belarus Cup semi-final 2 weeks ago.
- BATE Borisov finished 2nd in the Belarusian Premier League last season. They had the joint best defence in the Belarusian League last season.
- Slavia-Mozyr finished 8th in the Belarus Premier League last season. They were one of the lowest goal scorers last season.
- BATE Borisov made a surprisingly poor start to the season but have recovered well since them by winning 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Slavia started the season well but have tapered off in recent weeks. They are winless in their last 3 league fixtures. However, Slavia have already defeated BATE TWICE at home this season. They won 2-1 at home in the league and 1-0 in the Cup.
- In terms of quality and recent form, BATE are clear favourites to win this. However, Slavia have the better head to head record recently. An early away goal in this match can change the outcome of this semi-final dramatically.
- My Prediction: BATE Borisov 2-0 Slavia Mozyr
BATE Borisov: Dragun, Saroka, Stasevich, Nekhajchik, Skavysh, Baga
Slavia-Mozyr: Melnikov, Zhuk, Chukhley, Narh, Shevchenko, Kotlyarov
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 1:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 2:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 3:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11