Bournemouth vs Chelsea – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Bournemouth and Chelsea.
Bournemouth: Boruc; Clyne, S. Cook, Ake, Smith; Fraser, Lerma, Gosling, Brooks; Wilson/Stanislas, King.
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Rudiger, Alonso/Emerson; Jorginho, Kante, Barkley/Kovacic; Hazard, Higuain, Pedro.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek is back from injury for Chelsea.
- Lewis Cook and Simon Francis and are long-term injury absentees for Bournemouth.
- Alvaro Morata has signed for Atletico Madrid in La Liga and is unavailable.
- Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson is likely to face a late fitness test ahead of the match.
- Dominic Solanke is still not fit to start.
Best Dream11 Combination:
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11