BOS vs PHI – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers.
It’s the clash of heavyweights in the eastern conference on the second day of the NBA season. It will be a thrilling encounter.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Date and time: Wednesday, 23 October 2019, 7:30 PM (ET)
Venue: Wells Fargo Centre, Philadelphia, PA
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Celtics finished 4th last season in the Eastern Conference with a 49-33 record. They lost the conference semi-finals 4-1 against Milwaukee bucks.
76ers finished 3rd last season in the Eastern Conference with a 51-31 record. They lost the conference semifinals 3-4 against Toronto Raptors because of the Kwahi Leonard nail-biting finish in game 7.
Celtics have a better record against 76ers having won 7 out of their last 9 matches.
Both teams faced each other 4 times and Boston won 3 of them.
76ers have won 4 and lost 1. Celtics have won all their matches.
Both teams have undergone changes with respect to their squad and it will be interesting to see how they perform.
Celtics – Tips:
- AI Horford, a former Celtics forward has moved to 76ers and he will be facing his old club in the very first match itself.
- Kemba Walker is their biggest acquisition this year and he will be all over the court again with his offensive abilities. A
- Kyrie Irving has moved to Brooklyn and Marcus Morris is now a New York Knick. This means JaylenBrown, Jason Tatum and Gordon Hayward are the regulars and need to step up to make this team formidable.
- Theis& Kanter are also expected to start the game.
76ers – Tips:
- Jimmy Butler has moved to Miami heat during off-season who held 18.2 PPG.
- Joel Embiid and BenSimmons are their star players and they are expected to perform at the highest level this term. Simmons is a doubt to start the game. It will be a GTD (Game time decision)
- TobaisHarris has also come up with exciting numbers and he will perform well.
- Josh Richardson: Expect him to surprise everyone with a point here and there.
Boston Celtics – Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Gordon Hayward, Daniel Theis
Philadelphia 76ers – Ben Simmons, Josh Richardson, Tobias Harris, Al Horford, Joel Embiid
Best Dream11 Combination (Small League):
Tip: Ben Simmons is a very good player. But doubtful to start. It will be decided at game time. So we did not take him in our safe team.
Best Dream11 Combination (Medium League):
Captain Choice: Joel Embiid, Kemba Walker, Jason Tatum
Match Prediction: A narrow win for the Philadelphia 76ers
Match Tip: It will be a neck to neck contest. Expect Philadelphia to win by a narrow margin at their home turf.
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11