BHA vs WHU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and West Ham United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Brighton & Hove Albion: Sanchez; White, Webster, Burn; Gross, Lallana, Bissouma, Moder; Zeqiri/Mac Allister, Trossard; Welbeck.
West Ham United: Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Soucek, Noble/Rice; Bowen, Lingard, Fornals; Antonio.
Team News & Match Tips – BHA vs WHU:
- Dunk, Maupay, Veltman and Propper are unavailable for Brighton tonight.
- My Verdict: This should be an exciting match between two decent sides. West Ham are in decent form while Brighton have improved their results in the past few weeks. I am going for a narrow West Ham win but will back both teams to get on the scoresheet.
- Interesting Fact 1: Brighton are undefeated in their last seven Premier League meetings with West Ham United.
- Interesting Fact 2: West Ham have lost three of their past four league matches – as many defeats as they had suffered in their previous 17 top-flight games.
- Interesting Fact 3: Michail Antonio has scored 11 goals in his past 13 Premier League away starts.
- My Prediction: Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 West Ham United
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11