BHA vs SOU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Southampton.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Brighton & Hove Albion: Ryan; White, Dunk, Webster; Lamptey, Gross, Bissouma, March; Trossard; Connolly, Welbeck.
Southampton: McCarthy; Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Bertrand; Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Djenepo; Adams, Walcott.
Team News & Match Tips – BHA vs SOU:
- Adam Lallana is unavailable for Brighton while Maupay is a small doubt.
- Danny Ings and Nathan Redmond are likely to back in the Southampton squad today.
- My Verdict: Brighton had a solid season last time around. They are a team that likes to keep possession and play out from the back.
- After losing their opening two league games this season, Southampton have bounced back spectacularly by winning 5 and drawing 2 of their subsequent 8 fixtures.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This should be an exciting match between two decent sides. Southampton are in good form while Brighton have improved their results in the past few weeks. Southampton’s aggressive pressing and high-line may suit Brighton on the counter-attack tonight. I am going for a narrow Brighton win but will back both teams to get on the scoresheet.
- Interesting Stat 1: Brighton are winless in the six Premier League meetings (D4, L2), conceding at least once in all of these games.
- Interesting Stat 2: Brighton and Sheffield United are the only teams yet to win a Premier League home game this season.
- Interesting Stat 3: Southampton have scored in 16 of their last 17 league games, including each of the past nine. [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1 Southampton
Brighton: Maupay, Connolly, Trossard, Dunk, Lamptey, Webster, Welbeck
Southampton: Ward-Prowse, Che Adams, Armstrong, Romeu, Walker-Peters
- Che Adams
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11