BHA vs MUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 4.45 – 5.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Brighton & Hove Albion: Ryan; White, Dunk, Webster; Lamptey, Lallana/Propper, Alzate, March; Trossard, Connolly, Maupay.
Manchester United: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Pogba, McTominay/Matic; Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford; Martial.
Team News & Match Tips – BHA vs MUN:
- Yves Bissouma is banned for Brighton while Lamptey is a small doubt.
- Phil Jones and Sergio Romero are unavailable for Manchester United tonight.
- My Verdict: Manchester United ended last season well but will need to reboot ahead of the 2020-21 campaign. Their pre-season training schedule was slightly hampered by the international break and the Covid-19 crisis. As a result, they put in a shocking performance against Crystal Palace on Saturday as they lost 3-1 at Old Trafford.
- Brighton had a solid season last time around. They are a team that likes to keep possession and play out from the back. This may play into Manchester United’s hands in this contest tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Manchester United will need to buckle up and put in an improved performance if they are to win tonight. United’s early-season rustiness may be the biggest issue for them in tonight’s match as we saw against Crystal Palace. Brighton are a vastly improved side and it will not surprise me at all if they beat United today. However, given Brighton’s style of play, I am backing the United frontline to click tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Brighton have only earned one point from the past five Premier League fixtures at the Amex Stadium, while their only top-flight home win in 10 attempts this year came against Arsenal in June.
- Interesting Stat 2: Manchester United have won their last 3 matches against Brighton in the Premier League.
- Interesting Stat 3: Manchester United are unbeaten in seven Premier League away matches since a 2-0 defeat at Liverpool on 19 January (W5, D2). [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Manchester United
Manchester United: Martial, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Pogba
Brighton: Maupay, Connolly, Trossard, Dunk, Lamptey, Webster
- Bruno Fernandes
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11