BHA vs CHE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.15 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Brighton: Ryan; White, Dunk, Webster; Lamptey, Stephens/Propper, Bissouma, Lallana, March: Trossard, Maupay.
Chelsea: Kepa; James, Zouma, Rudiger, Azpilicueta; Kante, Jorginho/Mount; Havertz, Mount, Pulisic/Hudson-Odoi; Werner.
Team News & Match Tips – BHA vs CHE:
- Mateo Kovacic is suspended for Chelsea tonight and Thiago Silva, Hakim Ziyech and Ben Chilwell are unavailable.
- My Verdict: Chelsea have improved their overall attacking play since the arrival of Frank Lampard as the manager of the club. Their poor defensive record, however, is a cause for concern. They have added some stellar attacking names in their squad such as Werner, Havertz and Ziyech.
- Brighton had a solid season last time around. They are a team that likes to keep possession and play out from the back. This may play into Chelsea’s hands in this contest tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- With so much buzz around them, it is expected that Chelsea will put in a brutal attacking display and overcome Brighton easily. However, football is an unpredictable game and nothing much has changed at Chelsea defensively. I am backing Chelsea to win tonight but not confident of a clean sheet.
- Interesting Stat 1: Chelsea are the only opponents Brighton have played a league fixture against without ever winning.
- Interesting Stat 2: Brighton’s tally of three victories in their 18 Premier League fixtures in 2020 is the lowest of any side currently in the division (D9, L6).
- Interesting Stat 3: This is the third time Chelsea are starting a Premier League campaign on a Monday, with the Blues going on to win the title on the previous two occasions in 2014-15 and 2016-17.
- Interesting Stat 4: Frank Lampard’s side kept only one clean sheet in their 19 Premier League away matches of 2019-20, in a 2-0 win at Tottenham in December. [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Brighton 1-3 Chelsea
Brighton: Maupay, Gross, Trossard, Dunk, Lamptey, Lallana
Chelsea: Werner, Havertz, James, Mount, Pulisic, Azpilicueta
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11