BFC vs NEUFC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League match between Bengaluru FC and NorthEast United FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Bengaluru FC: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (GK), Sarthak Golui, Pratik Chaudhari, Alan Costa, Jayesh Rane/Ajith Kumar, Ashique Kuruniyan, Iman Basafa, Bruno Ramires, Udanta Singh, Cleiton Silva, Sunil Chhetri.
NorthEast United: Subhasish Roy (GK), Joe Zoherliana, Patrick Flottmann/Jestin George, Hernan Santana, Provat Lakra, Imran Khan, Federico Gallego, Khassa Camara, VP Suhair, Deshorn Brown, Rochharzela
Time to enter the #AsliAkhada
— ATK Mohun Bagan FC (@atkmohunbaganfc) November 18, 2021
Team News & Match Tips – BFC vs NEUFC:
- No major injury concerns for either side tonight. Suresh Wangjam is a doubt for this match.
- My Verdict: Bengaluru FC had a poor campaign last time around but they have strengthened their squad this season. NorthEast United were the biggest surprise package in the ISL last season as they finished 3rd in the regular season. I am going for a low scoring draw in this one.
- My Prediction: Bengaluru 1-1 NorthEast United
- Interesting Fact 1: NorthEast United FC are unbeaten in their last 10 matches during the regular season of the last edition of the ISL (W6 D4).
- Interesting Fact 2: Bengaluru FC are unbeaten in their last five matches against NorthEast United FC, winning two and drawing three; in fact, they have lost just one of their 10 matches against NEUFC in the Indian Super League (W5 D4).
- Interesting Fact 3: NorthEast United FC scored seven goals from penalties last season in the ISL, two more than any other team in the league.
- Interesting Fact 4: With 33 goals from 22 matches, NorthEast United FC had the second-best minutes to goal ratio (60) in the 2020/21 edition of the ISL.
- Interesting Fact 5: For any player with a minimum of five goals in the 2020/21 ISL season, Bengaluru FC striker Cleiton Silva had a big chance conversion rate of 83%, the second-best after ATKMB’s Roy Krishna (89%).
- Interesting Fact 6: No player created more chances than NorthEast United FC’s Federico Gallego (51) during the last edition of the ISL, 11 more than any other player; six of these chances ended up as goals.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11