BAY vs SEV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Super Cup Final between Bayern Munich and Sevilla.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.15 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
FC Bayern Munich: Neuer – Pavard, Süle, Boateng/Alaba, Lucas Hernandez/Davies – Goretzka, Kimmich – Gnabry, Müller, Sane – Lewandowski.
Sevilla: Bonou; Navas, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Escudero; Fernando, Jordán, Rakitic; Ocampos, Suso, De Jong/En-Nesyri.
Team News & Match Tips – BAY vs SEV:
- Kingsley Coman is unavailable for Bayern Munich tonight.
- Reguilon and Banega have left Sevilla in the summer.
- My Verdict: Treble winners Bayern Munich were the most impressive team in Europe last season. On paper, Bayern have a much superior squad at their disposal and their confidence is sky-high.
- Sevilla performed spectacularly en route to winning the UEFA Europa League last season. They will not fear Bayern Munich and will head into this clash full of confidence.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Bayern were utterly ruthless in the Bundesliga and the Champions League last season and will head into this match as heavy favourites. Complacency is the only thing they need to guard against tonight. Sevilla are a good team but they have lost some important players in the transfer window (Banega, Reguilon). Sevilla have also not played a competitive match for the last month or so.
- Interesting Fact 1: Sevilla have played in the UEFA Super Cup 5 times – winning once and losing four times.
- Interesting Fact 2: Bayern are 31 matches undefeated (30 wins) in all competitions. The last time they lost a match was on 7th December 2019.
- Interesting Fact 3: Six of the last seven UEFA Super Cup matches have been won by the Champions League winning team.
- Interesting Fact 4: These two teams last met in the 2017/18 Champions League with Bayern progressing to the next round at the expense of Sevilla (2-1;0-0).
- My Prediction: Bayern Munich 3-1 Sevilla
Bayern Munich: Lewandowski (shots), Gnabry (shots), Muller (chance created), Davies (chance created, tackles), Kimmich (chance created), Goretzka, Pavard (interceptions, goal threat, assists)
Sevilla: Jesus Navas (chances created, assists, tackles), Ocampos (shots, chances created), Rakitic (interceptions, chances created, assists), Suso (shots, chances created), Joan Jordan, Kounde (clearances, blocks)
- Suso/De Jong
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium Risk:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11