BAY vs SCH – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Bayern Munich and Schalke.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.30 – 11.50 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
FC Bayern Munich: Neuer – Pavard, Süle, Alaba, Davies – Kimmich, Goretzka – L. Sané, T. Müller, Gnabry – Lewandowski.
FC Schalke: Fährmann – Rudy, Kabak, Thiaw/Nastasic, Oczipka – Stambouli, Bentaleb – Harit, Uth, S. Serdar – Paciencia/Raman.
Team News & Match Tips – BAY vs SCH:
- No major injury doubts for Bayern Munich tonight.
- Omar Mascarell, Salif Sané and Matija Nastasic (doubt) are all unavailable for Schalke tonight.
- My Verdict: Treble winners Bayern Munich were the most impressive team in Europe last season. On paper, Bayern have a much superior squad at their disposal and their confidence is sky-high.
- Schalke’s form in 2020 was woefully poor. They failed to win a single match since football resumed post lockdown.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Bayern were utterly ruthless in the Bundesliga and the Champions League last season and will head into this match as heavy favourites. Complacency is the only thing they need to guard against tonight. However, even though they might concede, they have enough firepower to put 2 or 3 past Schalke tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Bayern Munich have never lost an opening fixture in their Bundesliga history (14 wins, 4 draws).
- Interesting Fact 2: Bayern are 30 matches undefeated (29 wins) in all competitions. The last time they lost a match was on 7th December 2019.
- Interesting Fact 3: Last season, Bayern drew 2-2 at home with Hertha Berlin on the opening day of the Bundesliga season.
- Interesting Fact 4: Schalke went 16 consecutive matches without a win towards the end of the season. They picked up the fewest points of any team in the Bundesliga this year.
- My Prediction: Bayern Munich 3-0 Schalke
Bayern Munich: Lewandowski (shots), Gnabry (shots), Muller (chance created), Davies (chance created, tackles), Kimmich (chance created), Goretzka, Pavard (interceptions)
Schalke: Harit (chances created), Serdar (shots), Paciencia (shots), Oczipka (chance created), Mark Uth (Shots, chances created), Stambouli (tackles), Kabak (interceptions)
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium Risk:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11