BAY vs FRK – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the DFB Pokal semi-final between Bayern Munich and Eintracht Frankfurt.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Davies, Boateng/Lucas, Alaba, Pavard; Kimmich, Thiago/Goretzka; Perisic/Coman; Müller, Gnabry; Lewandowski.
Eintracht Frankfurt: Trapp; Abraham, Hasebe, Hinteregger; Toure, Kohr, Rode, Ilsanker, Chandler; Gacinovic, Andre Silva.
Team News & Match Tips – BAY vs FRK:
- Goncalo Paciencia is out injured for Eintracht Frankfurt tonight while Filip Kostic is suspended.
- Coutinho and Niklas Sule are out injured for Bayern Munich.
- My Verdict: Bayern Munich currently lead the German Bundesliga table. They have picked up 49 out of a possible 51 points from their last 17 league matches and are the only unbeaten club in Bundesliga this year.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have had a very inconsistent league campaign this season. They are currently 11th in the league table and are struggling for form. Eintracht generally score as well as conceded a lot of goals.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Bayer dismantled Eintracht 5-2 in the Bundesliga a couple of weeks ago. Bayern are in imperious form and anything other than a win for them in this match will be a major shock. Like Leverkusen, Bayern have a busy calendar in the coming weeks and they will look to get an early goal and maybe sit on their lead and preserve their energy for the remainder of the match.
- Interesting Fact 1: Eintracht Frankfurt defeated Bayern Munich 5-1 earlier this season. They also defeated Bayern in the DFB Pokal final in 2018.
- Interesting Fact 2: Eintracht Frankfurt defeated Bayern Munich 3-1 in the DFB Pokal Final in 2018.
- Interesting Fact 3: Eintracht Frankfurt have not defeated Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena in Munich in almost 20 years.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Bayern Munich 3-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
Bayern Munich: Lewandowski, Gnabry, Muller, Davies, Kimmich, Coman
Eintracht Frankfurt: Kostic, Andre Silva, Kamada, Da Costa, Hinteregger
- Andre Silva
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11