BAS vs PSV – In this article, we will give you the Best Dream11 Combination, Team News, Probable Lineups and Fantasy Tips for the UEFA Champions League qualifier 2nd Leg between FC Basel and PSV Eindhoven.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 10.30 – 10.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Probable Lineups (Updated):
FC Basel: Omlin; Widmer, Alderete, Comert, Xhaka; Zuffi, Frei, Balanta; Stocker, Van Wolfswinkel, Ajeti.
PSV Eindhoven: Zoet; Dumfries, Viergever, Luckassen, Sadilek; Rosario, Gutierrez; Lozano, Bergwijn, Malen; Bruma.
City of light 💡
Ready to fight 👊#BASPSV
— PSV (@PSV) July 30, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- The 1st leg ended in a 3-2 win for PSV Eindhoven.
- This match is a UEFA Champions League Qualifier 2nd Leg.
- The away goals rule will be a crucial deciding factor in this match.
- PSV Eindhoven finished 2nd in the Dutch league last season.
- FC Basel finished 2nd in the Swiss League last season.
- Ibrahim Afellay and Sam Lammers are out injured for PSV.
- No clear favourite to win tonight. No safe team for this match.
- My Prediction: PSV Eindhoven 2-2 FC Basel.
— FC Basel 1893 (@FCBasel1893) July 30, 2019
- Van Wolfswinkel
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Medium Risk)(Updated):
- You may pick Van Wolfswinkel in place of Lozano or Malen.
- You may pick Bergwijn in place of Lozano.
- You may pick Gutierrez in place of Rosario.
- Captaincy is tricky – Refer to the table above.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Higher Risk)(Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11