BAS vs LAK – In this article, we will give you the Best Dream11 Combination, Team News, Probable Lineups and Fantasy Tips for the UEFA Champions League qualifier 2nd Leg between LASK and FC Basel.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.00 – 11.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
LASK: Schlager – Pogatetz, Trauner, Wiesinger – Ranftl, Holland, Michorl, Renner – Tetteh, Goiginger, Klauss.
Basel: Omlin – Riveros, Alderete, Comert, Widmer – Frei, Balanta, Bua, Stocker, Zuffi – Pululu.
Team News & Match Tips:
- FC Basel lost the first leg at home against LASK by a 2-1 scoreline. It was a very surprising result.
- LASK have won all 5 matches this season. They are in great form.
- FC Basel finished 2nd in the Swiss League last season. They are under pressure and need at least two goals to maintain the chance of qualifying.
- LASK finished 2nd in the Austrian League last season. They are currently 2nd in the Austrian league this season as well.
- Basel strikers Ajeti and Van Wolfswinkel are both unavailable for this match. Ajeti has signed for West Ham.
- LASK defender Christian Ramsebner is a major injury doubt for this match.
- Note: Very uncertain match. No clear favourite to win.
- My Prediction: LASK 1-1 FC Basel.
Best Dream11 Combination (Small League):
- You may pick Alderete or Frei in place of Comert.
- You may pick Tetteh in place of Klauss.
- You may pick Ranftl in place of Trauner.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11