BAS vs LAK – In this article, we will give you the Best Dream11 Combination, Team News, Probable Lineups and Fantasy Tips for the UEFA Champions League qualifier 1st Leg between FC Basel and LASK.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 10.30 – 10.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Basel: Omlin – Widmer, Comert, Alderete, Riveros – Balanta, Frei – Van Wolfswinkel, Zuffi, Stocker – Pululu.
LASK: Schlager – Ramsebner, Trauner, Wiesinger – Ranftl, Holland, Michorl, Renner – Goiginger, Klauss, Tetteh.
— FC Basel 1893 (@FCBasel1893) August 7, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Ajeti is a doubt for Basel with a muscle problem. He has also been linked with West Ham.
- Otubanjo, Benko and Reiter are out injured for LASK.
- Tushi and Kuzmanovic are out injured for Basel.
- The away goals rule will be a crucial deciding factor in this match.
- LASK finished 2nd in the Austrian League last season.
- FC Basel finished 2nd in the Swiss League last season.
- Basel will be favourite to win tonight at home.
- My Prediction: FC Basel 2-0 LASK.
— FC Basel 1893 🇬🇧 (@FC_Basel_en) August 6, 2019
- Ajeti (If fit)
- Van Wolfswinkel
Best Dream11 Combination (Without Ajeti starting)(Updated):
- You may pick Pululu in place of Stocker. Both good options.
- You may pick Comert or Riveros in place of Alderete.
- You may pick Tetteh in place of Klauss.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11