BAR vs RM – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Spanish Super Cup match between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Barcelona: Ter Stegen, Alves/Lenglet, Piqué, Araujo, Alba, Busquets, Nico/Pedri, Gavi, Dembelé, De Jong/Jutglà, Fati/Memphis.
Real Madrid: Courtois, Vazquez, Militao, Alaba, Mendy, Casemiro, Modric, Kroos, Asensio, Benzema, Vinicius.
Team News & Match Tips – BAR vs RM:
- Sergi Roberto and Eric Garcia are still out for Barcelona tonight
- Bale and Mariano are some of the absentees for Real Madrid
- My Verdict: Despite Barcelona having a better recent form than Real Madrid, Los Blancos have just been consistently good, which does give them an upper hand. However, Barcelona are no pushovers like they were when these sides last played. Therefore, expect a close encounter but Madrid should just edge it.
- My Prediction: Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid
– Real Madrid have gone four games without a clean sheet heading into the Clasico.
– Real Madrid have scored a first-half winner in five of their last seven games.
– Real Madrid are on a four Clasico win streak ahead of the clash and have the scored first goal in four of the last five Clasicos.
– Barcelona and Real Madrid have won eight games against each other in the last 20 meetings.
– No player has scored more than one goal in the last six El Clasicos; 13 goals, 13 goalscorers.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League (Sample):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11