BAR vs NAP – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between FC Barcelona and Napoli.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Semedo, Piquè, Lenglet, Jordi Alba; Sergi Roberto, Rakitic/Puig, De Jong; Griezmann, Messi, Suarez.
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Fabian Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne/Lozano/Elmas.
Team News & Match Tips – BAR vs NAP:
- Arthur, Umtiti and Dembélé are out injured for Barcelona tonight. Busquets and Vidal are suspended.
- Lorenzo Insigne is in the Napoli squad tonight but is a doubtful starter.
- My Verdict: Barcelona were poor towards the end of their league campaign and they will head into tonight’s match with a sense of nervousness. Given their formidable home record and Lionel Messi in their team, they will be confident of getting the job done tonight.
- Do not underestimate Napoli. They have endured a very inconsistent campaign but they have some very dangerous players in their side that can damage Barcelona. Napoli defeated Juventus, Lazio and Inter Milan in the league, Lazio in the Coppa Italia and drew 1-1 with Barcelona and defeated Liverpool in the Champions League. These wins will surely give Napoli a lot of confidence heading into tonight’s match.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This will be a very nervous occasion for Barcelona. Without home fans, Napoli will find it a little easier than usual. Napoli are Cup specialists who have the ability to upset any team on their day. I am backing a scored draw in this one or a possible Barcelona win.
- Interesting Fact 1: Both teams are undefeated in their last 7 Champions League matches.
- Interesting Fact 2: Messi has been directly involved in 11 goals in his last five home Champions League knockout matches at Camp Nou (8 goals, 3 assists).
- Interesting Fact 3: Napoli’s Dries Mertens has scored six Champions League goals this season.
- Interesting Fact 4: Napoli have failed to progress from nine of their last 10 UEFA European knockout ties when failing to win the first leg.
- Interesting Fact 5: Barcelona have not lost at the Camp Nou in the UEFA Champions League since 2013, an unbeaten run that now stands at 35 matches.
- My Prediction: FC Barcelona 2-1 Napoli
1 ter Stegen
21 de Jong
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) August 8, 2020
Barcelona: Messi (P), Luis Suarez, Griezmann, De Jong, Pique, Alba
Napoli: Insigne, Mertens, Callejon, Fabian Ruiz, Koulibaly, Di Lorenzo
- Lionel Messi
- Luis Suarez
- Sergi Roberto
- Puig/Fabian Ruiz
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
- You may pick Griezmann in place of Suarez.
- You may vice-captain Mertens in place of Suarez.
- You may pick Zielinski in place of Callejon.
- You may pick Semedo in place of Lenglet.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 4 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11