BAR vs LIV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Barcelona and Liverpool.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Vidal; Messi, Suarez, Coutinho.
Liverpool: Alisson; Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Keita; Salah, Mane.
- Adam Lallana is unavailable for Liverpool.
- Rafinha is unavailable for Barcelona.
- Roberto Firmino has travelled with the squad to Barcelona but is a small doubt for this match. A late call will be made on his participation.
- No other major injury concerns for both sides.
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) April 30, 2019
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
- Liverpool are the only English side to win away at Barcelona in European competition, beating them 1-0 in the 1975/76 UEFA Cup and 2-1 in the 2006-07 Champions League.
- Barcelona are unbeaten in 31 Champions League home games (W28 D3), the best ever such run in the competition. The Catalan giants have conceded just 15 goals in those 31 games, and never more than once in a match.
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi has scored 24 goals in just 32 Champions League matches against English opposition.
- Lionel Messi has scored 46 goals in 45 matches in all competitions this season.
- A monumental clash between two evenly matches sides will take place tonight.
- Liverpool will be aiming to be defensively tight and maybe nick an away goal at the Camp Nou.
- While all eyes will be on Lionel Messi, don’t be surprised if former Liverpool boys Suarez and Coutinho steal the show.
- Barcelona hold possession well and push up forward, Mane and Salah will look to hurt Barcelona on the counter-attack.
- Andrew Robertson will be the key player for Liverpool.
- My Prediction: Barcelona 2-1 Liverpool.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Safe)(Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small Risk)(Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11