BAR vs JUV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between FC Barcelona and Juventus.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Dest, Lenglet, Araujo, Jordi Alba; De Jong/Pjanic, Busquets; Messi, Griezmann, Pedri; Braithwaite/Coutinho.
Juventus: Buffon; Cuadrado, Danilo, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Ramsey/Kulusevski, Arthur, McKennie/Rabiot, Chiesa; Morata, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Team News & Match Tips – BAR vs JUV:
- Chiellini is out injured for Juventus tonight.
- Ansu Fati, Sergi Roberto, Dembele and Gerard Pique are unavailable for Barcelona.
- My Verdict: It will be the Messi vs Ronaldo show at the Camp Nou tonight. While all eyes will be on the dynamic duo, it is important to note that Juventus need to score at least 3 goals tonight in order to win the group.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Both teams have already qualified for the next round and have nothing to lose. While both teams are decent going forward, they have been solid defensively so far this season. We might be in for a goal fest tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Barcelona have picked up more points in the Champions League this season (15 points in 5 matches) than in La Liga (14 points in 10 matches).
- Interesting Fact 2: Messi and Ronaldo have faced each other 35 times overall with 16 victories for Messi, ten for Cristiano and nine draws.
- Interesting Fact 3: Messi has scored 22 goals in those matches while Ronaldo has scored 19 goals.
- Interesting Fact 4: Alvaro Morata has scored 6 goals in the Champions League so far this season.
- Interesting Fact 5: Barcelona have not lost at the Camp Nou in the UEFA Champions League since 2013 – an unbeaten run that now stands at 38 matches.
- My Prediction: Barcelona 2-2 Juventus
Barcelona: Messi, Griezmann, Pedri, Coutinho, De Jong, Alba, Pique, Brathwaite
Juventus: Ronaldo, Kulusevski, Morata, Chiesa, Dybala, Cuadrado, Danilo, Bonucci
- Jordi Alba
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 4 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11