AVL vs SHF – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Sheffield United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 10.15 – 10.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Aston Villa: Reina/Nyland; Guilbert, Engels/Konsa, Mings, Targett; Nakamba, Douglas Luiz/Hourihane, McGinn; El Ghazi, Samatta, Grealish.
Sheffield United: Henderson; Basham, Egan, Jagielka; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Besic/Berge, Stevens; McBurnie, Mousset.
Team News & Match Tips – AVL vs SHF:
- Wesley and Tom Heaton are unavailable for this match because of injury.
- John Fleck and Jack O’Connell are big injury doubts for Sheffield United tonight.
- My Verdict: The Aston Villa defence that has conceded more goals than any other side this season. However, their need to pick up points is desperate and they will be fired up for tonight’s matches.
- Sheffield United have been one of the most impressive teams this season. They have the 2nd best defence in the league this season only behind leaders Liverpool.
- If this match took place before the pandemic, Sheffield would have been favourites to win this match against a struggling Aston Villa side. However, 3 months is a long time and this match has the potential to be a tightly fought affair between two sides desperate for points. I am going for a scored draw in this one.
- Interesting Stat 1: Aston Villa have lost each of their last 5 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Stat 2: Aston Villa have conceded at least 2 goals in each of their last 5 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Stat 3: Sheffield United have lost only 2 of their previous 13 away league matches this season.
- Interesting Stat 4: Sheffield United have scored more than 1 goal in only of their last 10 away league matches.
- My Prediction: Aston Villa 1-1 Sheffield united
Aston Villa: Grealish, Samatta, El Ghazi, Targett, Guilbert, McGinn
Sheffield United: Lundstram, Mousset, McBurnie, Baldock, Stevens
Sheffield United’s defensive rock Jack O’Connell out of tonight’s game at Villa Park. Previously an ever-present this season. Story: https://t.co/MYVWe5iQmk
— Sam Wallace (@SamWallaceTel) June 17, 2020
- El Ghazi
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11