AVL vs SHF – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Sheffield United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 10.15 – 10.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Aston Villa: Martinez; Cash, Konsa, Mings, Targett; McGinn, Luiz, Hourihane; Trezeguet, Watkins, Grealish.
Sheffield United: Ramsdale; Basham, Egan, O’Connell; Baldock, Fleck, Norwood, Berge/Lundstram, Stevens; McBurnie, McGoldrick.
Team News & Match Tips – AVL vs SHF:
- Wesley, Engels and Tom Heaton are unavailable for Aston Villa tonight because of injury.
- Lys Mousset and Simon Moore are out injured Sheffield United tonight.
- My Verdict: The Aston Villa defence conceded the 2nd most number of goals in the Premier League last season. This season, however, they have made some shrewd acquisitions and will be hoping to avoid a relegation scrap.
- Sheffield United were one of the most impressive teams last season. They had one of the best defensive setups in the league. Last week, however, they were poor against Wolves and lost that match at home by a 2-0 scoreline.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- If this match took place before the pandemic, Sheffield United would have been favourites to win this match against a struggling Aston Villa side. However, 6 months is a long time and this match has the potential to be a tightly fought affair between two sides desperate for points. I am going for an Aston Villa win with potentially both sides getting on the scoresheet.
- Interesting Stat 1: Sheffield United are winless in six away league games since beating Crystal Palace 1-0 in February, only managing two points and two goals.
- Interesting Stat 2: Sheffield United have gone four league games without defeat against Aston Villa, home and away.
- Interesting Stat 3: New signing Ollie Watkins scored 26 goals for Brentford in 2019/20 – a joint high in the top four English divisions.
- Interesting Stat 4: Villa ended last season with successive home victories. They haven’t managed three Premier League wins in a row at Villa Park since a four-match streak in October 2007 (Stats Source: BBC).
- My Prediction: Aston Villa 2-1 Sheffield united
Aston Villa: Grealish, Watkins, Hourihane, Cash, McGinn, Konsa
Sheffield United: Lundstram, McBurnie, Baldock, Stevens, Norwood
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11