AVL vs MUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Manchester United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Aston Villa: Martinez, Cash, Konsa, Mings, Digne, Luiz, Sanson, Ramsey, Buendia, Ings, Watkins.
Manchester United: De Gea, Telles, Maguire, Varane, Dalot, Matic, Fred, Fernandes, Greenwood, Sancho/Cavani, Ronaldo.
Team News & Match Tips – AVL vs MUN:
- Shaw and McTominay are unavailable tonight due to suspension
- Nakamba, Bailey and McGinn are the major absentees for Aston Villa tonight
- My Verdict: Aston Villa have lost 4 of their last 6 league games, including the last 2 in a row. Meanwhile, Manchester United returned to winning ways with a narrow 1-0 win over Villa in the FA Cup. However, many would strongly feel that Aston Villa were the better side and did not deserve to lose the game. We are edging towards a draw in this one.
- My Prediction: Aston Villa 2-2 Manchester United
- Manchester United could lose their opening 2 league games of a calendar year for the 1st time since 1985.
- Aston Villa won the reverse fixture 1-0 and could do a double over United for the 1st time since 1954-55.
- Aston Villa are winless in their last 22 home league games against United, last winning in 1995.
- Manchester United have won 299 away games in the league and could be the 1st club to reach the 300 club.
- None of Villa’s last 16 Premier League games have ended level (W6 L10)
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11