AVL vs LU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Leeds United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.15 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Aston Villa: Martinez; Cash, Konsa, Mings, Targett; McGinn, Luiz, Hourihane; Trezeguet, Watkins, Grealish.
Leeds United: Meslier; Alioski, Ayling, Koch, Dallas; Struijk; Raphinha/Costa, Klich, Hernandez/Rodrigo, Harrison; Bamford.
Team News & Match Tips – AVL vs LU:
- Wesley and Tom Heaton are unavailable for Aston Villa tonight because of injury.
- Kalvin Phillips, Berardi, Llorente and Forshaw are out injured for Leeds. Liam Cooper is a doubt.
- My Verdict: Aston Villa are one of the two unbeaten teams in Europe’s top 5 league this season. They have conceded just 2 goals this season and have won all 4 of their games so far this season. Villa are high on confidence and they will be hoping to continue their smashing start to the season by beating Leeds tonight.
- Leeds United suffered an undeserved loss against Wolves on Monday night. Leeds generally play in an attacking fashion against every team and this is something that may benefit Aston Villa tonight as they may get more space to operate on the pitch.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This could be an entertaining match with both teams scoring and Aston Villa eventually coming out on top. The absence of Kalvin Phillips could prove to be pivotal for Leeds tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Leeds United have scored a league-high five goals from a set-piece so far in the Premier League.
- Interesting Stat 2: Aston Villa are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League games (W6 D2).
- Interesting Stat 3: Villa new signing Ollie Watkins scored 26 goals for Brentford in 2019/20 – a joint high in the top four English divisions.
- Interesting Stat 4: Leeds United’s last league visit to Villa Park saw them come from two goals down to win 3-2 in December 2018, with Kemar Roofe scoring the winner in the 90th minute [Stats Source: BBC].
- My Prediction: Aston Villa 2-1 Leeds United
Aston Villa: Grealish, Watkins, Barkley, Mings, McGinn, Konsa
Leeds United: Klich, Bamford, Costa, Phillips, Ayling, Dallas
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11