AVL vs BUR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Burnley.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.15 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Aston Villa: Martinez; Elmohamady, Konsa, Mings, Targett; McGinn, Hourihane, Ramsey; El Ghazi, Watkins, Grealish.
Burnley: Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Brady, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil; Rodriguez, Wood.
Team News & Match Tips – AVL vs BUR:
- Wesley, Tom Heaton, Trezeguet, Matty Cash, Hause and Douglas Luiz are unavailable for Aston Villa tonight. Ross Barkley may start on the bench.
- Jack Cork, Dale Stephens, Phil Bardsley and Johann Berg Gudmundsson are doubts for Burnley tonight.
- My Verdict: Aston Villa are high on confidence at the moment and they will be hoping to continue their smashing start to the season by beating Burnley tonight. They will be looking to improve their home form, however, after losing their last 3 at Villa Park.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Burnley produced a massive upset last weekend when they defeated Arsenal 1-0 at the Emirates. Burnley are a very solid defensive unit and they will look to frustrate Aston Villa by deploying a low block tonight. I am edging towards a narrow Aston Villa win but Burnley may make things tricky for the home side tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Burnley have earned eight points from their past five matches, only losing once.
- Interesting Stat 2: Burnley have kept three clean sheets in five league games since captain Ben Mee returned from injury.
- Interesting Stat 3: Villa are in danger of losing four consecutive Premier League home matches for the first time since April 2016, when they endured six defeats in a row.
- Interesting Stat 4: Burnley’s only win in the past eight league meetings came at Villa Park in May 2015, although five matches have been drawn. [Stats Source: BBC].
- My Prediction: Aston Villa 2-1 Burnley
Aston Villa: Grealish, Watkins, El Ghazi, Mings, McGinn, Konsa
Burnley: Chris Wood, Westwood, Tarkowski, McNeil, Taylor, Pope
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11