AVL vs ARS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Aston Villa and Arsenal.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Aston Villa: Reina; Elmohamady, Konsa, Mings, Targett; Douglas Luiz, McGinn, Hourihane; Trezeguet, Davis, Grealish.
Arsenal: Martinez; Holding, Luiz, Tierney; Cedric, Torreira, Xhaka, Saka; Pepe, Nketiah, Aubameyang.
Team News & Match Tips – AVL vs ARS:
- Neil Taylor is out injured for Aston Villa. Hause is fit again.
- Calum Chambers, Bernd Leno, Pablo Mari and Gabriel Martinelli are all out injured while Mustafi is a big doubt.
- My Verdict: The Aston Villa defence that has conceded more goals than any other side this season except for Norwich. However, their need to pick up points is desperate and they will be fired up for tonight’s matches.
- Arsenal have improved their overall attacking and defensive play since the arrival of Mikel Arteta as the manager of the club. Their recent wins over Liverpool and Manchester City will give them a lot of confidence heading into tonight’s match.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Stats don’t matter too much in tonight’s contest, only the league table does. Aston Villa need to better Watford’s result against Manchester City if they are to survive in the Premier League next season. Arsenal are on a positive run at the moment but they have also played an extra fixture and fatigue may play a role. Aston Villa will be desperate to win tonight and I can see them score at least once against Arsenal tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Aston Villa have lost six consecutive Premier League matches against Arsenal, by an aggregate score of 19-3.
- Interesting Fact 2: Aston Villa have not beaten established top-six opposition (D2, L22) since a 1-0 victory against Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane on 11 April 2015.
- Interesting Fact 3: Arsenal are unbeaten in 18 of their 20 matches versus teams below them in the table (W10, D8, L2). Both defeats were against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Interesting Fact 4: Nicolas Pepe has been involved in 17 goals in all competitions for Arsenal this season (8 goals, 9 assists) – only Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (27) has been involved in more. [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Aston Villa 1-1 Arsenal
(Image Source: BBC)
Aston Villa: Grealish, Samatta, El Ghazi, Hourihane, El Mohammady, McGinn
Arsenal: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Nketiah, Tierney, Ceballos
- El Mohammady
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11