AUS-W vs NR-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between Australia and Norway.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Australia: Williams; Carpenter, Catley, Kennedy, Kellond-Knight; Logarzo, Van Egmond, Yallop, Raso; Foord, Kerr.
Norway: Hjemlseth; Wold, Mjelde, Thorisdottir, Minde; Saevik, Risa, Engen, Reiten; Herlovsen, Carolina Hansen Graham.
TEAM NEWS | #NORAUS ????
Who we backing in this one? pic.twitter.com/Y32Qyi2Q3g
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 22, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Norway are ranked 12th in the FIFA rankings while Australia are ranked 6th in the world.
- Australia finished on top of their group while Norway finished 2nd in their group.
- My Prediction: Australia 3-1 Norway.
Australia: Sam Kerr, Alanna Kennedy, Foord, De Vanna
Norway: Lisa-Marie Utland, Caroline Graham Hansen, Guro Reiten
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may pick Van Egmond or Raso in place of Logarzo.
- You may pick Saevik or Risa in place of Reiten.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11