AUS-W vs BRA-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between Australia and Brazil.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.30 – 8.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Australia: Williams; Carpenter, Catley, Kennedy, Kellond-Knight; Logarzo, Van Egmond, Yallop, Gielnik; Foord, Kerr.
Brazil: Barbara; Leticia Santos, Kathellen, Monica, Tamires; Andressa, Formiga, Thaisa, Debinha; Marta, Cristiane.
TEAM NEWS | Ready for this one, @CBF_Futebol fans?
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 13, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Brazil are ranked 10th in the FIFA rankings while Australia are ranked 6th in the world.
- Australia lost their opening match to Italy by a 2-1 scoreline in a shock result.
- On the other hand, Brazil comfortably defeated Jamaica 3-0.
- Brazilian star Marta missed the first match through injury. She is expected to be fit for this match but may feature off the bench.
- This will be a very close match and could go either way.
- My Prediction: Australia 2-2 Brazil.
Australia: Sam Kerr, Alanna Kennedy, Foord, De Vanna
Brazil: Bia Zaneratto, Marta, Cristiane, Andressa
Best Dream11 Combination (without Marta)(Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination (with Marta)(updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11