AUS vs SYR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the AFC Asian Cup match between Australia and Syria.
Australia: Ryan; Behich, Degenek, Jurman, Grant; Milligan, Luongo/Irvine; Ikonomidis, Kruse/Rogic, Mabil; Maclaren.
Syria: Alma; Anizan, Al Baour, Al Salih, Ajan; Youssef, Haj Mohamad, Midani/Osman, Khribin; Al Mawas/Mardikiyan, Al Soma.
Australia: Rogic, Kruse, Milligan
Syria: Omar Al Soma, Omar Kharbin, Mohammad Osman
- Australia player Trent Sainsbury is suspended for this clash.
- Matthew Leckie is still injured.
- According to Australian newspaper Herald Sun, striker Andrew Nabbout suffered an injury in training and could miss the rest of the tournament.
- Syrian captain Firas al-Khatib has been ruled out of the tournament through injury.
- Tom Rogic may see reduced minutes in this match as he is nursing a broken hand and is one yellow card away from suspension.
- A lot of uncertainty over big players in the match.
Best Dream11 Combination:
Captain & Vice-Captain:
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11