AUS vs ADM – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Austrian League match between Austria Wien and Admira.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.50 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Austria Wien: Pentz – Poulsen, Palmer-Brown, Madl, Zwierschitz – Jeggo, Fitz – Sarkaria, Grunwald/Sax, Wimmer – Monschein.
Admira: Leitner – Scherzer, Schösswendter, Aiwu – Bauer, Lackner, Pusch, Hjulmand, Pavelic – Sinan Bakis, Hoffer.
Team News & Match Tips – AUS vs ADM:
- Ivan Lucic and Christian Schoissengeyr are unavailable for Austria Wien tonight.
- My Verdict: Austria Wien are currently placed 7th in the Austrian Bundesliga table. They have the joint-best home defensive record in the league this season but have drawn more matches than any team in the league so far.
- Admira are currently 9th in the Austrian Bundesliga table. Admira are the 2nd-lowest goal scorers in the league having scored just 22 goals all season! However, only hosts Austria Wien have a better defensive record than Admira in the relegation round of the Austrian Bundesliga.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- These two teams clearly don’t score or concede many goals. A low scoring match is a big possibility for this match. Both the matches between these 2 teams earlier this season ended in draws. I am going for a draw or a narrow home win for Austria Wien in this match.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: Austria Wien are unbeaten in the league since November 3, 2019.
- Interesting Fact 2: Austria Wien have drawn 7 of their last 9 league matches including the last 6 in a row.
- Interesting Fact 3: Admira have hired a new manager during the coronavirus-enforced break.
- My Prediction: Austria Wien 2-1 Admira
Austria Wien: Monschein, Fitz, Sarkaria, Palmer-Brown, Zwierschitz, Sax/Wimmer
Admira: Sinan Bakis, Hoffer, Pusch, Hjulmand, Schösswendter, Pavelic
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11