AUG vs LEV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Augsburg and Bayer Leverkusen.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.00-11.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Augsburg: Kobel; J. Schmid, Gouweleeuw, Danso, Stafylidis; Baier, Khedira, Gregoritsch; Hahn, Max, Richter.
Bayer Leverkusen: Hradecky; Weiser, Tah, S. Bender, Wendell; Brandt, Aranguiz, Baumgartlinger; Havertz, Alario, Volland.
— Bayer 04 Leverkusen (@bayer04fussball) April 26, 2019
- Leon Bailey and Karim Bellarabi are out injured for Leverkusen.
- Rani Khedira, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw and Ja-Cheol Koo are back to full fitness for Augsburg.
TEAM NEWS 📝
— FC Augsburg English (@FCA_World) April 26, 2019
Match Stats & Tips:
- In 17 matches so far in the Bundesliga, Augsburg has never beaten Bayer Leverkusen.
- The earlier match between these two teams ended in a 1-0 win for Leverkusen thanks to a goal from Lucas Alario.
- Both teams have won the last two games and are in good shape.
- For both clubs, there is a lot at stake – Augsburg wants to avoid relegation while Leverkusen are in the fight to qualify for the Champions League.
- Therefore, there is a possibility that both coaches and teams will attack.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Safe)(updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Risky)(updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11