ATL vs MIA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the Atlanta Hawks and the Miami Heat.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Date & Venue:
Match Timing: Friday, November 1, 2019, 4:30 AM
Venue – State Farm Arena Atlanta, GA
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Hawks are ranked 6th in the Eastern Conference. They started their campaign with a good note by winning the first 2 games but since then they have failed to maintain the momentum.
Won: 2 (Pistons, Magic)
Loss: 2 (76ers, Heat)
Heats are ranked 3rd in the Eastern Conference. They have displayed a strong performance so far and it will be difficult to break their winning streak tomorrow. They have won 3 out of their 4 matches.
Won: 3 (Grizzlies, Milwaukee, Atlanta)
Loss: 1 (Minnesota)
Out of their last 6 meetings, both teams have won 3 times.
These two teams met 2 days back where Miami defeated Atlanta
30 OCT 19: Miami 112 – 97 Atlanta
- Trae Young was injured last time and he won’t start tomorrow. Bembry will get a start instead.
- John Collins was amongst the points and can have an impact. He is a must pick.
- Len is a decent choice, given the low credits for this player. He can score some points.
- Parsons (knee) and Crabbe (knee) are absent due to injuries.
- Hunter and Reddish will fill the middle section of the court and are expected to give the opponent a hard time.
- Leonard played around 25 minutes in last game and scored some points.
- Winslow is a GTD for the match. So positively check the confirmed line-ups because he will make an impact if he plays.
- Butler was the main man when Heats faced Atlanta 2 days back where he scored 21 points with lots of assists/steals/rebounds. He clocked around 30 minutes in the game.
- Nunn, Winslow and Dragic have performed well so far this season. They will be among the points this time too.
- Adebayo in the front line will move freely against this opponent.
Miami Heat – Adebayo, Butler, M Leonard, Nunn, Winslow
Atlanta Hawks –Collins, Hunter, Len, Reddish, Bembry
Captain Choice: Butler, Winslow
Match Prediction: A win for Miami Heat
Match Tip: Heat looks in great form now. With Trae Young injured for the Hawks, Miami should take this game home quite easily.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11