ATL vs CHE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Atletico Madrid and Chelsea.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Atlético Madrid: Oblak; Savic, Felipe Monteiro, Hermoso, Llorente; Saúl, Koke, Kondogbia, Thomas Lemar; Joao Félix, Luis Suárez.
Chelsea: Mendy; Alonso, Rudiger, Zouma/Christensen, Azpilicueta, James; Kovacic, Jorginho; Werner, Mount, Abraham/Giroud.
Team News & Match Tips – ATL vs CHE:
- Jose Gimenez is unavailable for Atletico Madrid. Trippier is banned while Carrasco is a major doubt.
- Thiago Silva is unavailable for Chelsea tonight.
- My Verdict: Atletico Madrid started the season incredibly well but have regressed in recent weeks. Their defensive superiority has certainly diminished over the last month or so.
- Chelsea have won 4 and drawn 2 of their 6 Premier League matches under new manager Thomas Tuchel. They are still unbeaten this season and will be desperate to continue that momentum against Atletico tonight.
- Expect a clash of styles between these two teams tonight. Chelsea will dominate possession whereas Atletico Madrid will look to hit them on the counter. I am expecting a low-scoring match with a handful of opportunities to score in this one.
- Interesting Fact 1: This is the sixth time Chelsea have reached this phase of the competition in the last eight campaigns although they have lost at this stage in the last four, most recently going down 1-7 on aggregate to eventual winners Bayern Munich last season.
- Interesting Fact 2: have not won any of our last eight away Champions League matches in the knockout stages (four draws, four defeats).
- Interesting Fact 3: Chelsea have scored twice as many goals as Atletico Madrid in this season’s Champions League (14-7).
- Interesting Fact 4: Atletico have conceded one goal in their last 12 home Champions League knockout ties.
- My Prediction: Atletico Madrid 1-1 Chelsea
Atletico Madrid: Joao Felix, Koke, Saul, Trippier, Llorente, Gimenez
Chelsea: Werner, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi, Jorginho, Azpilicueta
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk)(0-0):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11