ATL vs BAY – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League between Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Atlético Madrid: Oblak; Trippier, Savic, Giménez, Hermoso; Llorente, Saúl, Koke, Carrasco; Joao Félix, Correa.
Bayern Munich: Nübel; Pavard, Süle, Hernández, Sarr; Javi Martínez, Alaba; Sané, Müller, Costa; Choupo-Moting.
Team News & Match Tips – ATL vs BAY:
- Diego Costa, Manu Sánchez and Sime Vrsaljko are unavailable for Bayern tonight. Luis Suarez is a major doubt but Lucas Torreira is available.
- Manuel Neuer, Robert Lewandowski and Leon Goreztka have been rested for this clash while Josuha Kimmich, Tolisso and Alphonso Davies are out injured for Bayern.
- My Verdict: Atletico Madrid will not get a better chance to beat Bayern Munich than this. Bayern have already secured top spot in their group while Atletico desperately need a positive result tonight. Bayern are without several starters such as Lewandowski, Goretzka, Kimmich and Neuer tonight as well. A narrow Atletico win cannot be ruled out but Bayern possess enough firepower to breach any defence.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Interesting Fact 1: Atletico Madrid are unbeaten at home in their last 20 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 2: Bayern Munich scored 43 goals in the Champions League last season – just two fewer than the all-time record set by Barcelona from 16 games in 1999-2000.
- Interesting Fact 3: Bayern Munich lost against Atletico Madrid in their two previous visits to Madrid by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Interesting Fact 4: Atletico Madrid have conceded just 2 goals in La Liga this season.
- Interesting Fact 5: Atletico’s record against German clubs is 21 wins, 7 draws and 18 defeats.
- Interesting Fact 6: Bayern Munich have won their last 15 matches in the Champions League.
- My Prediction: Atletico Madrid 1-1 Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid: Joao Felix, Koke, Saul, Trippier, Llorente, Gimenez
Bayern Munich: Muller, Sane, Alaba, Pavard, Douglas Costa, Lucas
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11