ATKMB vs KBFC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League match between Kerala Blasters and ATK Mohun Bagan.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
ATK Mohun Bagan: Amrinder (GK); Kotal, Carl McHugh, Tangri/Subashish; Prabir Das, Lenny Rodriguez, Kauko/Tangri, Soosairaj; Boumous; Manvir/Williams, Krishna.
Kerala Blasters: Albino (GK); Khabra, Leskovic, Hakku, Jessel; Rahul KP, Jeakson, Sahal Abdul Samad, Luna; Diaz, Vazquez.
Time to enter the #AsliAkhada
— ATK Mohun Bagan FC (@atkmohunbaganfc) November 18, 2021
Team News & Match Tips – ATKMB vs KBFC:
- Tiri is a small doubt for ATK Mohun Bagan tonight.
- My Verdict: ATK Mohun Bagan have a settled squad, a settled style of play and a settled manager. Kerala Blasters, on the other hand, have undergone a minor upheaval. It will be interesting to see how quickly the Blasters can gel as a unit. However, this match may come too soon for that and hence I am backing the former ISL champions to win this one.
- My Prediction: ATK Mohun Bagan 2-0 Kerala Blasters
Statistical presentation of Kerala Blasters FC's new forward Alvaro Vazquez.
— Stat Attack ⚽📈 (@StatAttack4) August 31, 2021
- Interesting Fact 1: Kerala Blasters FC did not register a win in any of their last eight matches during the 2020/21 ISL season (D4 L4).
- Interesting Fact 2: ATK Mohun Bagan beat Kerala Blasters 1-0 and 3-2 last season. However, in the season before that, the Kerala Blasters beat ATK twice in the Indian Super League.
- Interesting Fact 3: Kerala Blasters FC conceded 36 goals during the 2020/21 ISL season, their highest ever tally in a single campaign.
- Interesting Fact 4: ATK Mohun Bagan were ranked second for both aerial duels won (389) and tackles won (204) during the league stage of the 2020/21 ISL season; however, they finished with the fewest interceptions (204) among all teams during this phase.
- Interesting Fact 5: Despite having the most assists in the ISL across 2020/21 (8), Roy Krishna’s expected assists total of 1.12 was bettered by 46 different players in the competition last season.
- Interesting Fact 6: With 59 saves from 23 games, ATKMB’s Amrinder Singh had the best save percentage amongst goalkeepers to have played a minimum of five games in the 2020/21 edition of the ISL (73.8%).
- Interesting Fact 7: Since 2015, no player has saved more penalties in a single season of the ISL than Kerala Blasters FC keeper Albino Gomes; he saved three last season.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11