AT vs ROS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Russian Premier League match between Arsenal Tula and FC Rostov.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 6.00 – 6.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Arsenal Tula: Nigmatullin; Khagush, Belyayev, Grigalava, Alvarez; Causic, Kostandinov; Tkachyev, Lesovoy, Lomovitskiy; Lutsenko.
FC Rostov: Pesyakov; Chernov, Sigurdsson, Chistyakov, Kozlov; Popov, Normann; Ionov, Eremenko, Bayramyan; Shomurodov.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Mikhail Alexandrov is out injured for Arsenal Tula.
- This will be the third consecutive season for Arsenal Tula in the Russian top division. They finished in sixth place in the standings last year.
- Both teams picked up 1 win and 1 draw in their opening two matches.
- Arsenal Tula played in midweek in the Europa League qualifier. Rostov will be the fresher side.
- My Prediction: Arsenal Tula 1-2 FC Rostov.
Arsenal Tula: Tkachev, Lutsenko, Tudorie, Lesovoy
FC Rostov: Ionov, Shomurodov, Bayramyan, Chernov
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may vice-captain Shomurodov in place of Tkachyev
- You may pick Lomovitskiy or Kostandinov in place of Lesovoy
- You may pick Eremenko in place of Normann
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11