AT vs DYM – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Russian Premier League match between Arsenal Tula and Dynamo Moscow.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.30 – 9.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Arsenal Tula: Levashov; Kombarov, Belyaev, Grigalava, Alvarez; Tkachyov, Gorbatenko, Kangwa, Kostandinov; Lesovoy, Lameck Banda.
Dynamo Moscow: Shunin; Pliev, Sunjic, Evgeniev, Morozov; Tette, Yusupov; Cardoso, Szymanski, Joaozinho; Sheydayev.
— FC Dynamo Moscow (@FCDM_official) July 12, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Mikhail Alexandrov and Yevgeny Lutsenko are out injured for Arsenal Tula.
- Anton Sosnin and Sergey Parshivlyuk will miss the start of the season for Dynamo Moscow due to injury.
- This will be the third consecutive season for Arsenal Tula in the Russian top division. They finished in sixth place in the standings last year.
- Dynamo Moscow is a legendary Russian club but found itself in a relegation battle last season. Dynamo finished one position above the relegation zone last season.
- The last match between these two teams ended in a thrilling 3-3 draw.
- In their pre-season, Arsenal Tula won 1 of their 6 matches while Dynamo Moscow won 4 of their 5 pre-season matches.
- During the off-season, the Arsenal and Dynamo squads suffered significant changes. While Tula lost key players, Dynamo seriously strengthened their problematic positions.
- My Prediction: Arsenal Tula 1-1 Dynamo Moscow.
Arsenal Tula: Tkachev, Lutsenko, Tudorie, Kangwa
Dynamo Moscow: Panchenko, Joaozinho, Cardoso, Szymanski
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11