ARS vs LIV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Arsenal and Liverpool.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Arsenal: Martinez; Mustafi, Holding, Luiz; Bellerin, Ceballos, Xhaka, Tierney; Saka, Lacazette, Aubameyang
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Team News & Match Tips – ARS vs LIV:
- Henderson, Clyne, Shaqiri, Milner and Matip are all out injured for Liverpool.
- Eddie Nketiah is suspended for Arsenal. Calum Chambers, Bernd Leno, Pablo Mari and Gabriel Martinelli are all out injured.
- My Verdict: Liverpool head into this match after playing out a dull 1-1 draw with Burnley at Anfield last week.
- Arsenal have improved their overall attacking and defensive play since the arrival of Mikel Arteta as the manager of the club. Their recent record against Tottenham is poor, however, and they will want to address that tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Liverpool’s recent record against Arsenal is phenomenal. Given Arsenal’s defensive weaknesses, I expect Liverpool to win this one comfortably.
- Interesting Fact 1: Arsenal are winless in nine Premier League meetings with Liverpool since a 4-1 victory at the Emirates in April 2015 (D4, L5).
- Interesting Fact 2: Arsenal have won just one match this season against established top-six teams (D3, L5).
- Interesting Fact 3: Jurgen Klopp is unbeaten in his eight Premier League games against Arsenal (W5, D3), with Liverpool scoring 26 goals in those games.
- Interesting Fact 4: Only Norwich (16) and Aston Villa (15) have conceded more set-piece goals than Arsenal (14) in England’s top tier this term.
- Interesting Fact 5: Roberto Firmino has scored eight league goals in nine meetings with Arsenal. [Stats Source: BBC & Whoscored.com]
- My Prediction: Arsenal 1-3 Liverpool
Arsenal: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Nketiah, Bellerin, Tierney, Ceballos
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk
- Van Dijk/Robertson
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11