ARS vs LIV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Community Shield match between Arsenal and Liverpool.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 8.30 – 9.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Arsenal: Leno; Saliba, Holding, Tierney; Cedric/Bellerin, Willock, Xhaka, Maitland-Niles; Saka, Nketiah/Lacazette, Aubameyang.
Liverpool: Alisson; Neco Williams, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Keita, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Team News & Match Tips – ARS vs LIV:
- Alexander-Arnold is a doubt for this match.
- Henderson, Shaqiri, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Origi and Matip are all out injured for Liverpool.
- Gabriel Martinelli is out injured for Arsenal. Bernd Leno is fit again while Pepe and Martinez are small doubts. Dani Ceballos is also unavailable.
- My Verdict: Liverpool head into this match on the back of a Premier League title success last season.
- Arsenal have improved their overall attacking and defensive play since the arrival of Mikel Arteta as the manager of the club.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Towards the tail end of last season, Arsenal defeated Liverpool 2-1 at the Emirates Stadium. Before that, however, Liverpool’s record against Arsenal was phenomenal. It is difficult to predict what will happen in this match as this is a glorified friendly. However, I will still back Liverpool to win this one given their overall squad strength. Be prepared, however, for any result in this match.
- Interesting Fact 1: Arsenal were winless in nine Premier League meetings with Liverpool since their 2-1 win towards the end of last season.
- Interesting Fact 2: Just eight Community Shield winners out of 28 have gone on to claim the title.
- Interesting Fact 3: Jurgen Klopp has lost just 1 of his last 9 Premier League games against Arsenal (W5, D3), with Liverpool scoring 27 goals in those games.
- Interesting Fact 4: Liverpool’s Sadio Mané made his debut in English football against Arsenal in September 2014 (for Southampton) – since then, he has only scored more goals against Crystal Palace (9) in all competitions than against the Gunners (6).
- Interesting Fact 5: Roberto Firmino has scored eight league goals in ten meetings with Arsenal. [Stats Source: BBC & Whoscored.com]
- My Prediction: Arsenal 1-2 Liverpool
Arsenal: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Nketiah, Bellerin, Tierney
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk
- Van Dijk/Robertson
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11