ARS vs CHE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League Final between Arsenal and Chelsea.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Arsenal: Cech; Sokratis, Koscielny, Monreal; Maitland-Niles, Torreira, Xhaka, Kolasinac; Ozil; Aubameyang, Lacazette.
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Luiz, Emerson; Kovacic, Jorginho, Kante; Hazard, Giroud, Pedro.
? Here it is – our @EuropaLeague final team news!
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) May 29, 2019
- Ngolo Kante is a major doubt for this match due to injury. He is 50-50 to start tonight.
- Unai Emery is yet to decide whether he will start Leno or Cech as the goalkeeper for tonight’s match.
- Rudiger, Loftus-Cheek and Hudson-Odoi are out injured for Chelsea.
- Welbeck, Holding, Ramsey and Bellerin are out injured for Arsenal.
- Aubameyang (8 goals) and Lacazette (5 goals) are the two biggest goalscoring threats for Arsenal.
- Giroud (10 goals) is the joint top goal scorer in the Europa League this season.
- Mkhitaryan is unavailable for Arsenal because of a security threat. Here is an article I wrote about why he has not travelled with the rest of the Arsenal squad for this match.
Kante starts for the Blues! ?
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) May 29, 2019
- Chelsea head into this match with some major players out injured.
- The injury to Kante is especially significant. They might suffer defensively due to his absence.
- Arsenal’s away form in the Premier League has been woeful this season. They are heavily reliant on Aubameyang and Lacazette for their goals.
- While Chelsea have displayed European title winning credentials over the past decade, Unai Emery has shown the capability of steering his sides to Europa League glory in the past.
- This is likely to be Eden Hazard’s last match for Chelsea. He will be hoping to put in a scintillating display to bow out.
- My Prediction: Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small Risk)(updated):
Alternate Pick: You may choose Lacazette in place of Giroud.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium Risk)(updated):
- Use this Link to Download the Playerzpot App and join contests for tonight’s match.
- Add code – FSCOUT11 – on sign-up to get Referral Bonus Cash.
- Note: You will need to VERIFY your Phone Number and E-Mail Address to get your referral bonus.
Best Playerzpot Combination:
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11