ALG vs GNA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Algeria and Guinea.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Algeria: M’Bohli – Atal, Mandi, Benlamri, Bensebaini – Feghouli, Guedioura, Bennacer – Mahrez, Bounedjah, Belaïli.
Guinea: Koné – Dyrestam, Seka, Simon, Sylla – Cisse, Camara, Diawara – Yattara, Kante, Traore.
— CAF (@CAF_Online) July 7, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- FIFA Rankings: Algeria – 68, Guinea – 71.
- Interestingly, Guinea have won 4 of the last 6 matches they have played against Algeria in all competitions.
- Guinea star Nabi Keita has been ruled out of the tournament through injury.
- Algeria winger Yacine Brahimi was a major injury doubt for this match. However, he has been declared fit and may feature in this match as a substitute.
- Algeria has a lot of players such as Adam Ounas, Yacine Brahimi and Islam Slimani who can change the match from the bench.
- My Prediction: Algeria 2-1 Guinea.
Algeria: Mahrez, Feghouli, Brahimi, Bounedjah, Ounas
Guinea: Naby Keita, Diawara, Ibrahima Traore, Kamano
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may pick an extra Algeria defender (Atal or Benlamri) in place of Belaili.
- You may pick Camara or Diawara in place of Cisse.
- You may vice-captain Feghouli or Belaili in place of Bounedjah.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11