ALA vs RS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the La Liga match between Alaves and Real Sociedad.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 10.30 – 11.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Alavés: Roberto; Ximo Navarro, Laguardia, Magallán, Duarte; Tomás Pina, Manu García/Fejsa/Camarasa, Édgar Méndez, Aguirregabiria; Joselu, Lucas Pérez.
Real Sociedad: Álex Remiro; Zaldua, Aritz Elustondo, Le Normand, Monreal; Zurutuza/Llorente, Zubeldia, Odegaard; Portu/Januzaj, Oyarzabal; Willian José/Isak.
Team News & Match Tips – ALA vs RS:
- Mikel Merino is suspended for this clash while Illarramendi, Ander Guevara and Luca Sangalli are unavailable for Real Sociedad tonight due to injury.
- Pacheco is suspended for Alaves while Joselu is back from suspension. Lucas Perez is also expected to be fit for this match. Aleix Vidal and Rodrigo Ely are also injury doubts.
- My Verdict: Real Sociedad had a disappointing outing last time around as they drew 1-1 at home against mid-table Osasuna. Their battle to finish in the Champions League took a major blow after that draw.
- Alaves, on the other hand, went down to 2-0 to bottom side Espanyol after putting in a poor display. They are currently hovering 7 points above the relegation zone.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- As mentioned earlier, teams like Alaves who thrive in front of their home fans are really expected to suffer in the post coronavirus La Liga resumption period. Real Sociedad have maintained the perfect balance between defence and attack this season.
- Real Sociedad will be favorites to win tonight although a clean sheet is not a guarantee. Recent form, league standing and a lack of home advantage for Alaves favourites to win this match. However, this is a Basque Derby.
- Interesting Fact 1: Real Sociedad have lost only 1 of their last 9 matches in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 2: Alaves have scored at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 home league matches.
- Interesting Fact 3: Alaves have kept only 1 clean sheet in their last 15 matches in all competitions
- My Prediction: Deportivo Alaves 1-2 Real Sociedad
Deportivo Alaves: Lucas Perez, Joselu, Aleix Vidal, Burke, Tomas Pina, Laguardia
Real Sociedad: Willian Jose, Oyarzabal (P), Odegaard, Portu, Isak, Monreal, Zaldua
- Lucas Perez
- Tomas Pina
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11