AKM vs ORN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Russian Premier League match between Akhmat Grozny and Orenburg.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.30 – 9.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Akhmat Grozny: Gorodov; Semenov, Nijić, Anton Shvets; Utsiyev, Berisha, Wilker Angel, Kharin; Ismael, Ivanov; Mbengue.
Orenburg: Dovbnya; Zotov, Shakhov, Sivakov, Gutliv, Terekhov; Fameyeh, Miskic, Alves, Kulishev; Despotovic.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Denis Glushakov and Ravanelli are out injured for Akhmat Grozny.
- Head to Head: In Russian history, Akhmat and Orenburg met each other 5 times. Both clubs were able to win two victories, and another match ended in a draw.
- Both teams struggle to score goals. This may be a low scoring match.
- According to most Russian pundits, Akhmat have played horribly this season so far.
- Orenburg, on the other hand, have lost all matches but have played well. They have been unlucky.
- Akhmat Grozny have a decent home record and will be slight favourites to win this match. Akhmat have won their last three home matches.
- My Prediction: Akhmat Grozny 1-1 Orenburg.
Akhmat Grozny: Ivanov, Mbengue, Ismael, Utsiyev, Berisha
Orenburg: Despotovic, Terekhov, Malyarov, Alves
Best Dream11 Combination (Medium Risk)(Updated):
- You may pick Ismael in place of Kharin.
- You may pick Kulishev in place of Miskic.
- You may pick Fameyeh in place of Ivanov.
- You may alter captain and vice-captaincy according to the table above.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Higher Risk)(Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11