AJA vs TOT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Ajax.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Ajax: Onana; Tagliafico, Blind, De Ligt, Mazroui; De Jong, Van de Beek, Schöne; Neres, Tadić, Ziyech.
Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris; Trippier, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Rose; Sissoko, Wanyama; Eriksen, Alli, Lucas; Son.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) May 8, 2019
- Aurier, Kane, D. Sanchez and Winks are all out injured for Tottenham.
- No major injury concerns for Ajax. The only contentious position is the right-back slot. Either Mazroui or Veltman will start.
— AFC Ajax (@AFCAjax) May 8, 2019
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
- Hakim Ziyech
- Jan Vertonghen, Toby Alderweireld, Davinson Sanchez and Christian Eriksen are all former Ajax players.
- Ajax are undefeated in 18 of their last 19 matches in the UEFA Champions League. Ajax are currently on a six-game winning streak and have only lost one of their last 17 games.
- Tottenham played on Saturday and lost 1-0 to Bournemouth in the Premier League while Ajax won the Dutch Cup be defeating Willem II 4-0.
- Tottenham have lost five of their last six matches and have only won one of their away games in the Champions League this season, which was 1-0 at Borussia Dortmund.
- Ajax won the 1st leg by a 1-0 scoreline against Tottenham in London.
- Judging by what you saw in the Barcelona-Liverpool match last night, expect the unexpected tonight.
- With a first-leg lead away from home, many would expect Ajax to go into this game as major favourites. However, their best performances in the Champions League knockout rounds so far have come away from home.
- Spurs scored 3 away goals against Manchester City in the previous round. They are capable of breaching any defence on their day.
- Ajax looked dominant against Real Madrid and Juventus, but they also gave away chances and goals.
- Expect both sides to get on the scoresheet.
- My Prediction: Ajax 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Safe-ish)(updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small Risk)(updated):
- Use this Link to Download the Playerzpot App and join contests for tonight’s match.
- Add code – FSCOUT11 – on sign-up to get Referral Bonus Cash.
- Note: You will need to VERIFY your Phone Number and E-Mail Address to get your referral bonus.
Best Playerzpot Combination:
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11